This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Adam.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

My iPhone 12 Mini is in hand. Considering I’m switching from Android I think I’m doing pretty well. Finally figured out how to take a picture with my voice. Much more of a rigmarole than on the Galaxy I gotta say. Oh well. Also have the accessibility dot on the bottom so I can easily take a screenshot. Although I like the voice control option sometimes it’s annoying, so I keep it off for the most part. I do also miss the back button mainly because in most of the apps it’s now on the top left. Luckily with the smaller phone it’s not a big issue. I also locked the orientation of the screen. What other tips do you have for me? I want to make the most of my phone.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Under accessibility, there’s a reachability feature. Basically, it drags your screen halfway down so you can reach the top buttons MUCH more easily. My iPhone is a little bigger than yours, and without this feature, I wouldn’t be able to use it. To enable this, go to:

Settings —> Accessibility —> then tap the notch to turn reachability on

The reachability button will then be able to be accessed through that little dot you mentioned. You can also drag that anywhere on your screen. Let me know if you need more help.

Adam
      Participant

I’ve made mine pretty much entirely voice controlled except for unlocking the passcode

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.