This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

This article on the main site explores the technological aspects and benefits of the JACO robotic arm from Kinova Robotics: https://smanewstoday.com/2018/11/28/robotic-arm-electrical-impulses-paralyzed-sma-patients-daily-tasks/?amp.

I write a lot about my arm and talk about it as much as I can with other people with SMA. Ryan has also written about how he uses his arm, and made some YouTube videos about it.

After reading this article and my articles about my arm, what questions do you have about this device and about Kinova? I’m more than happy to answer any questions you all have, and I would love to see more people with SMA have JACO robotic arms.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I look forward to seeing how this technology evolves even further in the future and how it’s adopted and adapted by users in the upcoming years.  I’m still on the fence personally if this would benefit me or be more of a hindrance.

Kevin Schaefer
        Keymaster

I know what you mean about being hesitant. Anything that gets in the way of how I’m used to doing things can be a problem for me as well. Let me send you the email address of a Kinova rep though, just in case you want to try out a test model. I forgot to do that last time.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.