This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Crystal.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’m in the market for a new laptop. I use one like a desktop because they’re compact. Typically a touchscreen is more expensive. Therefore I usually don’t look at them. I found one where the touchscreen is the same price. Would you opt for touchscreen even if you wouldn’t use it? What else do you look for in a laptop?

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

I use a tablet instead of a laptop, so I’m a big advocate of touch screen. Especially for typing. It’s quite a bit easier than pushing keys. If it’s the same price, I say go for it. You might end up really liking it.

Ryan Berhar

It really all depends on what you plan to do with it. I like Macs in general, but they’re not good for gaming. As far as touchscreen, if you’re not gonna use it, I don’t see much point. But if it’s the same price, it doesn’t hurt to have an additional feature.

Crystal
      Participant

I agree with Ryan. It depends on what you use it for. I use my tablet/laptop for everyday purposes like Google, messaging, news, learning languages, games, etc. I really like it cuz sometimes I’m too tired or weak to use it as a laptop so my nurse takes the keyboard off and I use it as a tablet, which is easier. Also, the tablet allows me to do things while laying down. But an actual laptop like a Mac is better for writing screenplays/books, editing YouTube videos, computer programming, etc.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.