This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by Dennis Turner.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Just curious, do you take naps? If so do you nap in your chair? I’m not much of a nap person. I envy those who can curl up on the couch with a snuggly blanket. Oh, wait that’s my cat. Okay, I guess I envy my cat.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I’m a light sleeper, so naps aren’t really my thing unless I’m sick. I envy those who can actually fall asleep in their wheelchairs. Talk about impressive! It would certainly make long car rides easier!

Dennis Turner
      Participant

Personally, I nap.

In my chair.

Daily.

In full disclosure, I have “old man syndrome” which means I can sleep anywhere, anytime, except when I am riding in the car.

If I had a full time caregiver I might think about getting into my bed but since I only have a couple hours of help a week and the enormous help of my wife, who is out working much of the time, I have learned to sleep in my chair as needed. Transferring me to my bed is just too difficult to be done often. Plus once in my bed I can’t turn off my back so it isn’t that much better anyway.

Dennis

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.