• stacy-moore

September 16, 2020 at 11:39 am

You’re a much better pilot than I was! My brother in law let me fly his in July while they were here for the 4th, and I was so nervous. The best thing about his is that it will stay in one spot on its own, until you try to fly it around. His drone was slightly larger than the one you have, but his remote connects to his phone so I could see what the drone sees through the camera. I took it over a wooded area behind our house and I’m not sure if my hand hit something on his phone or the remote, but the screen went black. Thankfully all he did was press the return to home button and it came back and landed by itself. I was so nervous and upset though, I thought I had lost his drone. I imagine with a lot more practice though, it would be a fun hobby to have. One of the hobby’s that I have is helping my mom with our gardens. I basically just help point out weeds in our main garden from the edge, but we also have two small raised beds on our back patio that can help with more.

• deann-r

September 29, 2020 at 9:04 am

Stacy, I love gardening as well.  At my parents I had a raised bed.  Now I mainly do container gardening.  As far as the drone, I think there was a home button, but I couldn’t push it.  It can be a little nerve-wracking, but fun too.  Maybe you can add one to your wish list.  I always feel less nervous when I’m not risking wrecking someone else’s stuff.