This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Alyssa Silva.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Happy new year everyone! With 2020 officially in the past, I wanted to check in and simply see how you’re doing. I know things aren’t going to miraculously change just because the date on the calendar did. So, while the internet is making these lofty, hopeful promises about this year being better, I wanted to reach out in spite of the noise and say, “Hey, how are ya?”

I, for one, feel like I’m dragging these days. Januarys are always tough on my mental health— New England winters, man— and now I’m entering this month after a year in self-quarantine. I’m definitely not myself these days but I know this is only temporary. Hopefully, I’ll be back to my old (or maybe new and better?!) self soon.

Dennis Turner
      Participant

Have you still taking Spinraza? If so you must be almost ready for another injection. Mine is Thursday.

Beyond that life is going well.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Yes I have. My last injection was the day before thanksgiving. So glad to hear you’re still able to go even under these crazy covid conditions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.