Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

This weekend I went to my cousin’s wedding, which was entirely outdoors. There was a house at the venue which people could go in and out of during cocktail hour, but it was inaccessible. We were under a tent for the reception, but the heat was still pretty intense. I managed to navigate everything ok, though I can’t say it was the most accessible venue. Outdoor weddings in general present more obstacles (bumpy surfaces, wet grass, heat, etc.), but they’re extremely popular today.

What about you all? Have any of you been to many outdoor weddings? What were your experiences like?

Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

I have not been to one, but my best friend/cousin is getting married this June, and it’ll be outdoors. I’ll be the best man too. Should be interesting. Hope it’s not too inaccessible.

Kevin Schaefer
        Keymaster

Nice man! Yeah if you’re the best man I’m sure your cousin will make it fully accessible. The big thing with outdoor weddings is that depending on the weather, there could be wet grass. You may want to have a mat or something with you just in case. But you’ll have fun.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account