• Pets Can Enhance Your Life

Posted by deann-r on January 25, 2022 at 9:34 am

https://youtu.be/9Etax9E4cH0

Once upon a time I posted about considering a pet for Christmas. Shockingly I got some backlash on that one. Apparently I wasn’t clear that you shouldn’t just get a pet on a whim. Some parents questioned my suggestion as they already have a lot on their plate taking care of an SMA kiddo, now should they add taking care of a pet to the list? Obviously there are considerations to take into account. But I stand by the fact pets can enhance your life.

In this video I show you why I have a fondness for furry friends. Well, finned friends too as I introduce you to my newest family members, baby guppies. What I enjoy most about my pets are their unique personalities. Are they added work? Yes, but I feel it’s worth it. Pets don’t care about disabilities. They don’t ask questions or stare (unless you have food in your hand.) Sure, it might take a minute to get used to any equipment you use, but once they do they won’t even hesitate.

Do you have pets? What do you love most about them? I’d love to learn about your companions and hear how they enhance your life. If you’re not a pet person that’s okay too. What other things enhance your life?

alyssa-silva replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • alyssa-silva

January 26, 2022 at 11:12 am

Growing up on a farm sounds so fun! I have always wanted to live on one. I have 2 goldens, and the amount of joy they give me enhances my life tremendously. I love animals.