• Results are in

Posted by deann-r on November 23, 2020 at 11:28 am

“Detected.” Not what I had hoped to hear. After months of eluding this tricky virus I was exposed by a caregiver and tested positive. Fortunately by the time the results came in I was feeling better. Although I didn’t have a dire case, I can see how it could become serious for certain individuals. There was a point during my illness where I thought I’d easily be in trouble if it got worse. Luckily I know my body and know what I can handle without additional support. For me, the most difficult aspect is trying not to expose caregivers. I’ve been quarantining at Mom’s to limit exposing others. Our precautions look like they’re working. Fingers crossed.
    It’s difficult though because it puts a lot of work on my Mom. She’s not used to caring for me for such a stretch. Don’t get me wrong, I love my mom and am grateful for everything she’s done and continues to do, but I’d really like to get back to my normal routine. Soon enough.

alyssa-silva replied 3 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • yvonne-sorensen

November 23, 2020 at 1:54 pm

Love, hugs and good luck from Brøndby Strand in Denmark

• alyssa-silva

November 25, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Ugh definitely not what we wanted to hear for you either. Hang in there. I hope you continue to improve and that everyone around you stays healthy as well!