Sponsored Post

Time Is Motor Neurons

A father’s perspective: Our journey to finding a treatment

When Quinn, our soon-to-be-born daughter, didn’t make as much movement in the womb as our other 3 children, my wife, Annie, and I thought we had the “chillest” baby in the world. We joked that she was saving up all her energy for when she entered this world kicking and screaming. Quinn was born in August 2018, and she was the most beautiful little girl. Over the first few months, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. In fact, she appeared healthy and had strong upper body strength. But by the time Quinn’s 9-month check-up came around in June, her physical condition started to change.

This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great week so far. Check out my latest video here.

Always on the lookout for tools to make life easier, I decided to try out the Robotwist product that I’ve heard good things about. It’s a battery operated jar opener. Looking back, I don’t think I’ve ever been able to open a jar. Because of my physical limitations, I was skeptical it would work, but thought it was worth a shot. 

Unfortunately, it was a bust. It’s frustrating because I was so close to getting it. Although I’m glad I tried it, it’s definitely not worth the effort, and wouldn’t be as beneficial as I had originally hoped. 

Are there any products you love?  Any you want me to review? Let me know!

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

It’s a shame they made the button so hard to press. Modifying that would have made it a lot more effective.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.