This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Ryan Berhar

Hey everyone, happy Thursday!

Check out the latest episode of “Ryan’s Robotics” here. In this episode, I give viewers a glimpse of how I use my JACO robotic arm in public. Since I go to Starbucks all the time, I filmed some footage of me getting coffee and paying for my order. You’ll get to see how the arm comes into play here, and how it increases my independence.

Hope you enjoy this video! Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and be sure to subscribe to the SMA News Today YouTube channel. Hope you all have a great day.

=================================

Are you interested in understanding gene therapy? ExploreGeneTherapy.com has helpful information about gene therapy, including its history and how it is being investigated for the treatment of genetic diseases.

Visit http://www.exploregenetherapy.com

=================================

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Cool to see! I know people love seeing my service dog pay for stuff, but let’s face it, he’d spill the beverage.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.