• Seasonal Routines

Posted by deann-r on October 26, 2020 at 11:15 am

Just curious, what’s the weather like in your area? Frankly it sucks here in Minnesota. We’ve already had about a foot of snow and record breaking cold temperatures. Oh joy. Do you have changes to your routines depending on the season? I like to add some immune boosting suppliments to my regimen, and I just got my flu shot. I’m dabbling in essential oils too. If you have any favorite blends let me know! So far my favorite is a blend called Guardian from Eden’s Garden (I think.) I’ve even added a drop to my face masks. In my house I sprayed peppermint oil around to ward off the spiders trying to take refuge from the cold. Kind of smells like candy canes now. Of course I’ve also dug out all of my heated gadgets. Do you have any favorites? I purchased a rechargeable had warmer and a heated foot & leg massager this year that I’ll be reviewing in a future video. One I love and one I hate, so stay tuned to find out.

alyssa-silva replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • alyssa-silva

October 26, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Now that you mention it, I don’t think I have any seasonal routines. I don’t think I ever really thought about it. As fas as essential oils go, my aunt swears by Thieves. I believe it’s by Young Living. It’s supposed to boost your immune system and fight microbes. Thieves has a distinct cinnamon-y scent to it, so if that’s not your thing then I definitely don’t recommend it haha.