SMA News Forums Forums Treatments and Research COVID-19 and SMA Side Effects of Covid Vaccine

• even

May 28, 2021 at 8:19 am

Got my second shot of moderna 2 days ago, I have not felt anything ????

• alyssa-silva

May 28, 2021 at 9:48 am

Oh god. I’ve had vertigo for 2 months which has been my longest bout with it. And it happened about 1 month after my second shot. I’m hoping they’re unrelated, but seeing how you’re experiencing it too makes me a little nervous. Other than that, I haven’t experienced lasting side effects. My mom did have a lingering headache for about a month after hers. We got moderna.

• kelly-miller

May 28, 2021 at 11:08 am

Has anybody looked at any of the info on all the things happening to people who have had the “vaccines?” My husband refuses to get it. I will NOT be getting any boosters!

• yvette-haas

May 28, 2021 at 1:30 pm

Based on all of the current results, findings and leaks, I have no doubt that your symptoms are being caused by the injection. I will not be getting it, and I highly recommend everyone do some deep research of their own, even if they have already gotten it.

• yvette-haas

May 28, 2021 at 1:50 pm

Just curious… Have you reported your symptoms?

The only way science can be advanced, and people can know what is going on, is if all reactions are documented and the statistics are accurately reported.