This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Happy Tuesday!

I realized last week that I’ve never actually written about my hypnagogic hallucinations, so I wrote a column about it! This is something I’ve dealt with multiple times. I’m curious if others here have as well. Beware: I mention spiders several times 🕷️

Have you ever had a nighttime hallucination? Did you receive treatment for it? I’d love to hear about your experiences!

Nikki
      Participant

Are the hallucinations related to SMA, and how so medically speaking?

Brianna Albers
        Keymaster

As far as I know, no, they’re not related! Hypnagogic hallucinations affect a lot of people, similar to sleep apnea.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Yes, I’m wondering the same thing! Also, how do you feel taking melatonin? I’ve always considered it but my body is suuuuper sensitive to drugs, I’m afraid it’ll keep me in a steady drowsy state for days.

Brianna Albers
        Keymaster

Honestly, it barely affects me! It does the job, because my hallucinations are more or less a thing of the past, but I don’t really feel that it makes me drowsy or anything like that.

Losmi
      Participant

OMG, the big spider thing sounds absolutely terrifying! I guess it can be very discomforting to see something that you know for sure is not real and can’t be in your room, but to not be able to jump up and get away (just in case) from freaking giant spider… horrible situation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.