This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Ryan Berhar.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Since I live just over 2 hours from where I get my Spinraza injections I take a service called MediVan.  As some of you may recall last time the van broke down on the way to the appointment.  Luckily I was able to rearrange things to still get the injection that day.  Usually I schedule the ride as soon as I know when the appointment will be.  This time was no different except that a few weeks ago my appointments were pushed to Friday, one day later.  No big deal, I called MediVan and rescheduled.  Today I called to confirm pick-up times and they don’t have me on the calendar!  Of course they had Thursday cancelled but nothing scheduled for Friday and no openings.  It’s so frustrating.  Now I have to make my Mom, who doesn’t drive in the cities, drive in the cities so I can make these appointments.

Ryan Berhar

That’s unfortunate. My grandfather actually owns and operates a medical transportation van, and he drove me to Portland once for a doctors appointment. Pretty cool.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.