SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA Video #142 – 2018 Annual SMA Conference And CYTOKINETICS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Tagged: 

• Video #142 – 2018 Annual SMA Conference And CYTOKINETICS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Posted by michael-morale on May 8, 2018 at 10:23 am

Click HERE To View My Video

In this week’s video, I go over the agenda for the Cure SMA Conference that will be held in Dallas Texas in June. While Cure SMA has been hosting this conference for many years, this is the first time that I can recall them hosting it in my hometown. Since traveling is very difficult for me to do, I’m thrilled that they chose Dallas for this year’s conference. As I go through the agenda, I also highlighted the events that I’m going to participate in. After going through the agenda, I then discuss good news from Cytokinetics Pharmaceuticals. Cytokinetics has decided to announce the results of their phase 2 clinical trial of their drug Reldesemtiv. I give my opinion as to why I believe they have chosen such a large venue to make this announcement, and I also give my prediction as to what Cytokinetic’s next move will be regarding their potential treatment. I truly believe that if you watch my video and listen to my message, you will be as excited as I am.

michael-morale replied 5 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • kevin-schaefer

May 8, 2018 at 10:57 am

Thanks for sharing Michael! I look forward to meeting you in person at the conference. They’ve done a great job in recent years of having more events for SMA adults. I’m excited about this year.

• michael-morale

May 8, 2018 at 11:04 am

Likewise Kevin, I’m looking forward to meeting you and participating in the conference. Thanks for all your help.