Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Jennifer Perkins.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great weekend.

I wanted to let you all know that Cure SMA is hosting a virtual conference this week, since they had to cancel their in-person one this year. You can find all the details for workshops, dates, and times here. You’ll need to register for each session individually. Feel free to contact Cure SMA with any questions.

Specifically, I wanted to invite you all to the adults with SMA socials. These will take place Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week, each night from 7-9 pm CT. I won’t post the link here, but you should have received an email if you’re on Cure SMA’s mailing list. If you haven’t received anything, please send a message to this address: [email protected]

I’ll be one of the moderators each night, along with several other adults with SMA. It’ll be a great time to connect and hangout with other people in the community, much like we do at in-person conferences. Also, we want to make each session a little different, so it won’t just be the same thing every night.

Hope to see many of you there!

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

I’ll be joining at least the one on Monday night. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and meeting some new people!

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Great! See you there!

Jennifer Perkins
      Participant

My husband and I will try to make each night!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.