Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Anybody have any fun plans for the weekend? I’m bored, so thought I’d live vicariously through you.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I wish I had a more exciting answer for you, but I will be doing a whole lot of nothing this weekend. I’m actually looking forward to it. Might binge-watch a season of Friends for the 37th time, take some naps… it’ll be great.

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Sounds like a perfectly good plan to me. I ended up watching a couple Oscar nominated movies. It’s kind of fun having seen some of the movies that they’re talking about. So far my vote is for Nomadland. Although it was incredibly dry I have a feeling it might just have that Oscar vibe.

Lupa F
      Participant

I’m reading the Mike Nichols biography. You can live vicariously through me while I live vicariously through him. It’s a good book, but almost tiring how many famous people he was always around.

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Sounds interesting. I can imagine it would be tiring. Almost like keeping up with the Jones’s.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account