SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA What Keeps You Busy?

• What Keeps You Busy?

Posted by deann-r on February 24, 2023 at 9:29 am

We just got dumped on with snow here in Minnesota. Now it’s -12! It’s a reminder that spring is still a long way away.

What is everyone keeping busy with these days? What are you watching? Listening to? Are you into gaming?

I’ve been watching 1923 on Paramount+ (if I’m not mistaken.) Mom and I binge it when I go there, so I’m an episode behind. My HBO Max promo expired so I’ll have to binge The Last of Us another time. Mom’s not a zombie fan so I have that one all to myself. Before my promo ended I watched a couple episodes. I think I can get into it.

alyssa-silva replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • alyssa-silva

March 1, 2023 at 11:16 am

I’m with your mom and am not into zombies at all. I’m into mindless, chick flick shows, so I’m probably not the best person to give suggestions. Bonus points if it’s reality TV. Although I’m excited to start watching the Alex Murdaugh documentary on Netflix. I’ve been following that story for a while.

• deann-r

March 2, 2023 at 12:37 pm

Actually, the zombie aspect takes a back burner I’m finding. I’m a reality TV fan too. What tops your list? Please don’t say The Bachelor. I know it has a following, I’m just not one of them. I’m more of a 90 Days fan. If you like chick flicks I assume you’ve watched Bridgerton. Is season 2 worth watching?

• alyssa-silva

March 5, 2023 at 9:23 pm

I’ve never seen Bridgerton! Is season one worth watching? 😂

I have to admit I have watched The Bachelor in the past. But it was mostly an excuse to get together with my girlfriends on a Monday night and make fun of the show. Honestly, I found it to be hilarious.

I love that you watch 90 Days!  That’s a good one. I grew up with shows like Laguna Beach and The Hills and love rewatching them to this day. Really embarrassed to admit this but I love Vanderpump Rules on Bravo. It’s super trashy but I’m hooked. Makes me feel better about my own life.

It’s not reality tv, but I just started watching Outer Banks on Netflix this weekend. It’s pretty good so far! Have you seen it?

• deann-r

March 14, 2023 at 4:02 pm

Haven’t seen Outer Banks. Was it good? I think you’d like Bridgerton. For the wardrobe for sure if not for the scandalous affairs.

• alyssa-silva

March 16, 2023 at 9:04 am

There are some parts that are predictable or corny but I’d say it’s pretty good overall. It’s about four kids trying to find an island treasure that people have been searching for since the 1800’s. I’m hooked. I’d say it’s worth a shot.