Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

My Permobil F3 is almost 2 years old. I’m having trouble with the tilt holding. Tilt is probably my most used function and much of the time after I tilt it basically deflates. Feeling like a rocking chair in slow motion. If I tilt it a few times it usually holds. For now.

My question is, is this a fix Numotion can do at the home, or is it a more extensive repair? I just want to know what I’m in for before I start the hassle of a process of getting it fixed. Also, do you have any routine maintenance done on your chair? How often do you change batteries? Tires?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I have an F3 too, but I’m not sure how to answer your question. What do you mean by deflate? I don’t usually do any maintenance on my chair but I’m about to embark on the journey of getting a new seat. They’re coming to my house to do it, so hopefully, they can do a home visit for you, too. I guess it all depends on how extensive the issue is.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As per my opinion, you must visit professional. You can do it at home but professionals are always better.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account