Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Alyssa Silva.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. 

With everything going on in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, and all the mixed messages out there, sometimes it’s hard to know what to believe. I’ve certainly had reservations regarding masks, but I’ve decided that I should have a few on hand. In this video, I show you how I made my own face mask.

What are your feelings regarding masks? Do you wear one when you go out in public? 

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

I’m really not a fan of mask, but I’m not really comfortable leaving my house without one. I feel like a lot people are taking protective measures, so I need to make sure I’m taking measures to protect myself. There’s a local purse company that is using extra material to make masks. I’m going to get one so that I at least have a pretty one. I thought about making one like this, but I’m worried that it would be so thick that it would be hard to breathe.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

It’s actually the law now in Rhode Island. Granted I haven’t been out in public but I will have to wear one when I venture out eventually. As Halsey mentioned, I have trouble breathing with them on, so I don’t know what is going to happen in that respect. Probably won’t be able to be out for long periods of time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.