• Catching up on SMA content

Posted by deann-r on October 6, 2023 at 9:11 am

Here in Minnesota this is the first “chilly” weekend. It’s a great opportunity for me to catch up on the great content we have here at SMA News Today. I’ll be checking out the fabulous columns, catching up with Michael Morale’s YouTube videos and of course listening to a podcast or two from Kevin. Do you have a favorite? Maybe we can chat about it.

From the looks of it, you might have some catching up to do too! Recently I had the opportunity to interview one of the nicest gentleman I’ve spoken with, James Ian. He might ring a bell as the singer/songwriter of the popular song “Spaces.” I’m not big on tracking numbers but when I went to copy the link for you I have to admit I was a little disappointed in the views. We had a great conversation. He almost has me inspired to move to a warmer climate! I hope you’ll check it out. https://youtu.be/P8BGkguo8Rk?si=B_GKCET2As_bXszt

alyssa-silva replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • alyssa-silva

October 11, 2023 at 2:24 pm

Thank you for sharing this. I missed this one somehow. What an awesome interview. I love his energy. And, of course, he’s super talented. He’s gotta get on The Voice or something. What was your biggest takeaway from interviewing him?