This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 6 months ago by Ryan Berhar.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Although I have a feeding tube, I cheat with a regular meal on occasion. I’ve always been a slow eater, but even more now that I want to chew my food properly. By the time I get to the end of the meal, my food is lukewarm at best. Anyone else have this issue? Do you nuke your food midway through to warm it up? Any other remedies I don’t know about?

Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

Yeah that’s definitely annoying. I drink tons of coffee, so for me having my coffee get cold is more annoying than food. To solve this, I get iced coffee when I can. As far as food, I don’t know of any solutions.

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Do you need to use a certain style cup for your beverages?  If not I recommend an insulted wine tumbler like these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077DVL528/ref=twister_B07JMBMB54?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1  Keeps my hot chocolate or cider, I’m not a coffee drinker, hot for hours!  Only drawback is you can’t feel the warmth through the glass.  I’ve also been tempted to try these Coffee Joulies https://www.joulies.com/  They claim to cool your drink down to an optimal temperature then release the heat to keep your drink warm longer.  Wish they were a little less expensive though.  I really want to try them.

Ryan Berhar
          Keymaster

Now that I have my JACO, I have way more viable cup options. I’ll check those out. I’m pretty sure those joulie things were on Shark Tank. Would be interesting to try, but at the same time it’s just another thing to deal with and keep track of. You know what I mean?

Adnan Hafizovic
      Participant

When Ryan mentioned coffee we in Bosnia drink a lot of coffee,usually drink Turkish coffee.And when we want to go out with someone,we usually say let s go on coffee.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.