This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 4 weeks ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Happy Tuesday! One of my readers asked me to write about coronavirus anxiety, but I sat down to get started and realized that I had way too much to say. Our editors were kind enough to let me break the topic up into a three-part series, starting with an emotion that none of us really want to acknowledge: grief.

I truly believe that, in order to manage coronavirus anxiety, we first need to address our grief. I shared some of the losses I’m grieving in yesterday’s column and would love to hear from you if you feel like sharing some of yours. Hang in there, y’all!

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Great column Brianna.  I’m sending you a virtual hug.  It’s definitely a difficult situation.  So far I feel I’m faring well, although as like everyone I’m sad about what I could’ve been doing.  Especially since cold & flu season was winding down.  Looking forward to reading you continued thoughts on this topic.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.