SMA News Forums Forums Life Advice and Transitions Dating and Marriage Columnist Writes About Dating

• Columnist Writes About Dating

Posted by ryan-berhar on July 30, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Hey everyone, here’s Kala’s newest column. She talks about the subject of dating. This is something that has been on my mind lately as well. For me, looks are obviously not the problem, (just kidding. I’m humble like Kala), but it’s tough for me to meet people. I can’t really go to most events or parties or what not, because my voice doesn’t carry. Not much use if you can’t communicate. I’ve tried online, but no luck yet. I like Kala’s mindset of “it’ll happen when/if it needs to”, but sometimes I get anxious about it. The prospect of being single for my entire life is something that really scares me. My cousin/best friend got married last month, and my other best friend is getting married on Wednesday, so I can’t help but feel a bit left behind, especially because they’re both younger than me. To those of you who are in relationships, how’d you meet? What tips do you have?

https://smanewstoday.com/2019/07/30/not-dating-disability-personality-humor/

ryan-berhar replied 4 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.