This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Happy Tuesday! My latest column is about SMA My Way, specifically my role as an “influencer” — so weird! — and the hopes I have for the program. I’ve been working on SMW for over a year, so it’s really gratifying to see it all come together.

I’m still struggling with imposter syndrome, so this column was more or less a way for me to process everything that has happened and my participation going forward. As always, I’m so grateful to BioNews for giving me this platform and letting me write out my feelings on a weekly basis.

Do you have any ideas for what you’d like to see on SMW?

Mike B
      Participant

Good column Brianna, I checked out SMA My Way after reading it. There seems like some really good content on the site, but the contributor voices all seem like white people in roughly the same age group (20’s). I guess I’d suggest some more diverse voices?

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Thanks, Mike! Yes, the diversity of SMW is our top priority. Genentech reached out to several BIPOC influencers in the beginning but never heard back from them. We’re working on recruiting BIPOC ambassadors right now!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.