Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by Ryan Berhar.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Although it took several months, I finally got my cough assist machine updated in time for cold & flu seasons.  The latest version has an oscillation feature I’m excited about.  As usual I’m going to have to play around with settings, but that’s par for the course.  I’m glad to have one more tool in my arsenal to fight that next cold.  Do any of you use the oscillation feature?

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Glad you got it working just in time for hibernation season. I haven’t used the oscillation feature on mine, but let me know if it’s effective.

Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

Do you have the gigantic blue cough machine or a more modern portable one?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.