This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Are any of you concerned about regaining stamina post-COVID? I know we’re not out of the woods yet, but I’m worried that I’ve been home for she long that I’ll really struggle with becoming active again.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

My stamina has dropped significantly over the last year which has been worrying me greatly. I typically lay on the couch most of the day, and when the pandemic first started, I made the mistake of not going in my wheelchair. Now I can’t sit up for more than 45 minutes within depleting all of my energy. It sucks. But a couple of months ago I could only sit up for 15 minutes, so I’m improving slowly but surely. I pray I’ll be able to regain my stamina but either way… I have a long road ahead.

Brianna Albers
        Keymaster

I feel this so much. I wish I would’ve made a greater effort to “exercise” during quarantine! But hey, any amount of progress is good!

Tammy
      Participant

Glad your energy level is coming back! Unfortunately I am stuck in my chair all day long from afternoon until about 11 p.m. at night when the caregivers come. So I’m used to being in my chair all day until night time. My lack of energy issue is more a problem with waking up LOL. I could sleep a solid 7 or 8 hours but when somebody comes in to wake me up I feel like I could sleep for another 8 hours. Hoping the medication will help with this! 🤞🏻

Brianna Albers
        Keymaster

Omg this is so real! I need caffeine to wake up or I’m just dead to the world 😂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.