This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 days, 13 hours ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Anyone doing Friendsgiving this year? I know COVID has thrown a wrench in things, but I’m planning on having a few friends over (masked and socially distanced, of course). It’ll be nice to pretend like things are normal, if only for a few hours.

Lupa F
      Participant

To be too blunt about it, but that’s a terrible idea right now. Maybe with how the numbers were in August you could have gotten away with it, but right now you’d be taking a big risk. You can’t wear masks while eating, and you’ll probably all be using the same bathroom, so social distancing is out. And social distancing doesn’t really work if you’re in the same space for several hours eating and talking toward each other.

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

It’s wild how quickly things can change, isn’t it? 😅 I scrapped my Friendsgiving plans the minute the cases started to rise. Hopefully next year!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.