This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Patrick Lenihan.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Anybody celebrating Halloween this year? As a kid, I was never a fan of trick-or-treating just because it’s freezing in the northeast on Halloween night. Plus, houses have steps which always made things inconvenient in terms of getting candy. Dressing up for costume parties was always fun, though!

Of course, things are much different this year. But fortunately, masks are highly encouraged on Halloween, so it still might be fun to dress up.

That being said, I have my niece and nephew stopping by and have no clue what to dress up as. Any easy ideas of an ensemble I can put together with things from around the house? maybe something that incorporates the wheelchair?

Tracy Odell
      Participant

Someone I knew made her costume as someone in “the electric chair”:

– metal kitchen colander on head

-plain shirt with her prison number printed on

-attach wires or cords you have around the house

– dark makeup under the eyes, etc.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I saw a cute Ruth Bader Ginsberg costume from an old graduation gown, paper doily and glasses. Might be over the heads for the littles, but if you find something to work for a gavel they might get the gist that you’re a judge.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

These are both great and unique ideas! Thank you. 🙂

Patrick Lenihan
      Participant

My current profile picture is my costume for this year.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.