Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

With everything going on in the world this is probably a petty thing to complain about, but it is frustrating.  Even though I’ve had COVID, I still don’t care for crowded places like stores.  As I’ve been doing since March, my shopping is limited to online or curbside pick up.  Great.  Only key pieces I need to complete my gifts seem to be chronically sold out.  I see in store sales that are enticing but there’s no chance I’m going.  Online sales start at ridiculous hours & by the time I get there what I’m after is gone.  Guess I’ll save money but it’s just another downfall of a pandemic.  How’s holiday shopping for you?  Are you running into out of stock issues?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I hear you. In fact, earlier today I realized I haven’t even THOUGHT about Christmas shopping so I’m going to try to get some done this weekend. It’s so challenging not being able to go to stores. Plus I would always go to locally-owned gift shops for gifts and I can’t do that this year. Ugh, I think I’m just lacking patience this year after everything we’ve been through.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account