Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike B
      Participant

On my list of things to do in 2019 is purchase a new mattress. I have gone through many different setups throughout the years, and was just wondering what anyone else has found that works best? I currently use a Tempur Pedic frame/base with a remote control that tilts head and foot and a Sleep Number air mattress on top with another remote that adds and deflates air as needed.  Can’t wait until one of you tech savvy users comes out with a voice controlled bed!

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Hey Mike! I know I have a hospital bed, but let me check exactly what kind of mattress I have.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Hey Mike, check out Limited Mobility Solutions, they can make your bed voice activated. http://limitedmobility.solutions

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by DeAnn R.
      Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

The important part for me isn’t even the bed itself. I do fine on any bed as long as I have a foam topper of some kind.

Mike B
      Participant

Thanks DeAnn, that site looks great! I’m going to look into getting my thermostat and window blinds voice activated as well.

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

My thermostat is voice activated as well. I love it! In an upcoming video I’m going to go over the Amazon Cube that allows the television to be voice controlled. Mixed reviews on that, but technology is advancing every day, so hopefully it’ll improve over time.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account