SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA New Holiday Schedule for 2021

• New Holiday Schedule for 2021

Posted by jim-schneider on November 25, 2020 at 5:40 pm

I posted this yesterday on Facebook for my family and friends and I thought it was worth repeating here.

Let’s make 2021 a fantastic year with extra holidays and family get-togethers.  2020 needs to close without any more of us getting sick with the Covid!  We’ll just move this year’s holidays to next summer:  May is Memorial Day; June is Thanksgiving (with a really big Turkey); July is the 4<sup>th</sup> (and we will deserve the biggest fireworks ever) August is Christmas (I expect presents) September is Labor Day, New Years and Bonnie’s Birthday (Oh what parties there will be!).  So yes we will miss seeing our families over the coming holidays but stay safe and healthy so EVERYONE makes it through this mess without getting sick and is around for next summer’s fantastic holiday party season.  I can’t wait for the summer of 2021.

kevin-schaefer replied 3 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • deann-r

November 25, 2020 at 9:11 pm

I like it! Stay safe everyone.

• alyssa-silva

November 26, 2020 at 10:27 pm

I love this, Jim. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving despite the circumstances.

• kevin-schaefer

November 29, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Love this Jim! Thanks for the encouragement.