SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA Nintendo Switch and Animal Crossing

• Nintendo Switch and Animal Crossing

Posted by alyssa-silva on April 16, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Somebody please enlighten me. I don’t know much about video games these days which I’m ashamed to admit because my brother and I were gamers as kids.

But all I see across social media as of late is how everyone is playing Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch. I used to play this game back when it was on GameCube (at least I think it was GameCube) so I know of the game.

But what is Nintendo Switch? How SMA-friendly is it?

I no longer have the arm and hand strength I once had when I played video games. I’m basically limited to my fingers now so I’m not even sure I could use Nintendo Switch. But I am still super curious! Do tell more.

halsey-blocher replied 4 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • halsey-blocher

April 16, 2020 at 9:25 pm

I love the Switch! My brother has one and it is extremely SMA friendly. I used to play animal crossing on the Wii but haven’t tried it on the Switch. My brother has been playing it pretty nonstop, and I’ve been watching him some. The thing that’s great about the Switch is that the remotes are extremely light, and the buttons are very easy to push. The joystick is also small and easy to move. The remotes actually weigh a lot less than my phone. I highly recommend it.