Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Hi everyone! I hope you’re doing well. I can’t believe we’re almost through the month of April. It doesn’t feel real, does it?

I’ve been struggling a bit (I think the coronavirus is finally catching up with me), so I’ve decided to look into therapy. I’ve had several therapists in the past and was waiting till graduation before looking for someone new, but then COVID-19 hit and any plans I might have had went out the window. I was hoping to find someone close by, as my last therapist was about 30 minutes away, but as I’m self-isolating, I’ve turned to online therapy.

I’m leaning toward Talkspace, which offers monthly or biweekly video calls and weekday text chats. They don’t accept insurance at the moment, so I’m looking into getting a reimbursement, but I wanted to ask if any of you have experience with Talkspace or BetterHelp

Aimee
      Participant

Following… I’ve been wondering about the same thing!

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I was wondering as well! Brie, you’ll have to keep us updated— definitely starting to feel the effects this virus is having on my mental health too. How much is Talkspace if insurance doesn’t cover it?

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

I think it’s $280/mo? Or $260/mo?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.