This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Alyssa Silva.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Hey everyone, check out the latest podcast episode here.

This one was a blast to record. I talked with Alvaro Cheherlian, founder and CEO of Wrekt Svpply. He talks about how he started the company and growing up with SMA. Plus, we also chatted about movies and music. Follow Alvaro on IG.

Do you have any takeaways from this conversation? Let me know your thoughts!

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Great interview Kevin.  Alvaro seems like such a relatable guy.  I love hearing about individuals who go after what they want.  Like he was saying you might not be able to do it the conventional way but that doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Listening to Alvaro’s story was so cool! I’m just branching out into the graphic design world as a self-taught designer who, like Alvaro, just really loves computers. So, it was awesome to hear about the design side of his clothing brand. I actually have a degree in business as well, so I say go for it Alvaro!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.