Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by Adnan Hafizovic.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Read Michael Casten’s latest column about his daughter Ella recovering from a recent illness: https://smanewstoday.com/2018/11/14/sma-fighter-powerfully-recovered-viral-illness-hand-foot-mouth-disease/?amp.

It is that time when a lot of stuff is going around. I’m not the kind of person who can hibernate for too long, but I do take extra precautions during the fall and winter. I wear soft boots and a warm poncho when I’m out, and I do additional vest and cough assist sessions.

What do you all do to protect you or your kids from illnesses like this?

Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

During the horrible flu season earlier this year, I more or less just stayed inside for a couple months. Thankfully I managed to avoid the illness.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’ve heard a lot about Elderberry syrup.  Has anyone added this to their regimen?

Adnan Hafizovic
      Participant

About elderberry syrup I never used,but I read about it and DeAnn try it why not.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.