This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Ryan Berhar

In the second episode of our new series “Ryan’s Robotics” on the SMA News Today YouTube channel, I talk about how my JACO robotic arm works. Like I talked about in my first video, the arm is mounted to the side of my wheelchair and controlled by my joystick. Here, I explain how to switch modes on it and operate each of its joints.

I demonstrate how to move the arm up and down, turn the wrist, and move the fingers. With its different modes and functions, the arm allows me to use it for a variety of tasks in my everyday life.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and feel free to ask me any questions you have about my JACO arm, as well as other technologies I use. Also, be sure to subscribe to the SMA News Today YouTube channel for more videos like this. Thanks for watching, and I hope you all have a great day.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Very cool! I was wondering how all of those movements were accomplished. Thanks for showing us.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.