SMA News Forums Forums SMA News Today Multimedia SMA News Today’s YouTube The Morale Monologue #34 – Remaining Optimistic While Living With Spinal Muscular Atrophy

• The Morale Monologue #34 – Remaining Optimistic While Living With Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Posted by michael-morale on October 16, 2019 at 8:30 am

https://youtu.be/M4e9WEHmdqI

In this episode of the Morale Monologue, I’m sharing an email that I received from one of my subscribers to my personal YouTube channel. My subscriber asked how I continue to remain optimistic while living with SMA. I give her my reasons regarding my optimism and enthusiasm, and I’m sharing this with you in the hopes that it will brighten your day and give you something to look forward to.

Hope you all enjoy this video! If you haven’t already, please subscribe to the SMA News Today YouTube channel. We’d greatly appreciate it.

Do you have any takeaways from this video? How do you remain optimistic despite living with SMA?

ryan-berhar replied 4 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ryan-berhar

October 16, 2019 at 6:13 pm

This is certainly very true. Even though I’m not on spinraza, there’s just more of a general sense of hope now about SMA than there was before.