SMA News Forums Forums SMA News Today Multimedia SMA News Today’s YouTube The Morale Monologue Episode 4

• The Morale Monologue Episode 4

Posted by michael-morale on July 5, 2018 at 6:04 pm

In this episode of the Morale Monologue, I’m going to be giving an update on the results from the recently released Phase 2 clinical trial by Cytokinetics. These results were announced during the 2018 Annual Cure SMA Conference which was held at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas Texas. In my presentation, I highlight some of these results and give my opinions as to why I believe we have so much to look forward to. Cure SMA hosted a live stream on their Facebook page of the Researcher Q&A session toward the end of this conference. I was allowed to ask a question to the panel of doctors who were representing their respective pharmaceutical companies. My question was posed to the doctors from Cytokinetics and Biogen. I asked if they were planning a combination therapy of their two drugs in the future, since one drug worked on the muscular level and one worked on the cellular level. I cropped this portion of the video and included this into my presentation so everyone could hear my question and their response. I think you’ll be as shocked as I was regarding their response to my question.

michael-morale replied 5 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.