This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

In this episode of the SMA News Today Podcast, I interview Shane Burcaw, President of the nonprofit organization Laughing at my Nightmare. In addition to his nonprofit, Shane is also an author and speaker.

During this interview, Shane talks about his upcoming book, his relationship with his girlfriend Hannah Aylward, Spinraza and his daily life. You can also learn more about his work at https://www.laughingatmynightmare.com/.

[caption id="attachment_14811" align="aligncenter" width="501"] Shane Burcaw and Hannah Aylward. Photo Contributed by Shane Burcaw.[/caption]

Let me know what you think of this episode in the comments, and please subscribe to the podcast so you never miss an episode.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Thanks for doing this podcast Kevin.  Shane is definitely relatable, and I love hearing his perspective on these topics.

Kevin Schaefer
        Keymaster

Thanks! Yeah I’ve followed his work for a while, and it was great talking with him. Have you read his book?

Adnan Hafizovic
      Participant

I watch their videos on youtube,for me he is my inspiration,no matter how we look or  what kind of disability have,we must fight for better things in our life,one of these things is to have life partner.

Kevin Schaefer
        Keymaster

Yeah Shane’s a great guy, and he does a good job showing what his daily life is like. I’d recommend his book if you like his YouTube channel.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.