SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA ‘The Wolf Finally Frees Itself’: Revisiting the Title of My Column

• ‘The Wolf Finally Frees Itself’: Revisiting the Title of My Column

Posted by brianna-albers on July 9, 2019 at 11:00 am

Happy Tuesday! In my latest article, I revisit the title of my column, “The Wolf Finally Frees Itself.” I met several people at the 2019 Cure SMA conference who knew me and my column, and at one of the meet-ups, I was called a social media influencer. It’s easy for me to forget that people keep up with my writing! I have a bad habit of submitting my columns every week and just… forgetting about them. 

Throughout the conference, I kept thinking of my column. A lot has changed since I first started writing it. I graduated from college, completely changed my career path, and nearly finished the first draft of my book. It’s interesting looking back on old columns and seeing how much things have changed. In a way, my column is a record of all the changes that have occurred over the past two years. They’re a witness to all the different ways I’ve managed to free myself.

Since we’re halfway through 2019, I’m curious as to the changes you’ve noticed over the past couple of years. What sticks out to you?

brianna-albers replied 4 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.