• Utility Bag

Posted by ryan-berhar-2 on November 2, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Ok, I’ll admit that I’m insecure about calling it what it is —a fanny pack. Call it whatever you want, but it has greatly helped me organize and keep track of my stuff. I put things like my wallet, sunglasses, and headphones in there. I just hang it on the back of my chair. What strategies do you guys have for organizing your stuff? It’s a real challenge.

deann-r replied 5 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • michael-morale

November 4, 2018 at 2:17 pm

I have a backpack that I wear on my wheelchair. I’ve had this backpack for years and I put my wallet and anything that I need to carry during the day in this backpack. I tried a smaller pack similar to what you were talking about, but it was never large enough for everything that I needed to carry. The best place to get these backpacks is at an Army Navy store. These are usually well constructed backpacks that will last a very long time.

• ryan-berhar-2

November 5, 2018 at 4:17 pm

A backpack is another solution. Same idea really.

• deann-r

November 5, 2018 at 4:30 pm

I have a small wristlet style pouch I hang from my joystick so I can reach it.  In my college days I would modify the straps of bags to velcro around my footrests, so the bag would be in front of me sitting on my feet.