• Vision Solution

Posted by deann-r on December 28, 2021 at 11:00 am

Watching the news the other day I heard about a new eyedrop that temporarily helps improve closeup vision. Then it was a feature story on a local variety show I watch https://www.twincitieslive.com/fun/37259/vuity-eyedrops-at-chu-vision-institute/ Throughout my life I’ve never needed glasses. It’s the one area I lucked out with in the gene pool because most of my family has horrible vision. Now that I’m over 40 the need for cheaters is apparent. It’s such a pain though, needing to take them off and on all the time. Maybe I can do it with the Jaco but it’s still a process and I’m afraid I’ll poke my eye. Thinking about checking into the drops. Having clear closeup vision for up to 6 hours after putting in the drops, yes please. Worried about the cost though as I doubt insurance would cover it. Do you wear glasses? Are they difficult to manage? Would you consider the drops?

lindsay-muench replied 2 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • kelly-miller

December 28, 2021 at 12:51 pm

The amazing solution of readers to me. I’m going to get my optometrist to prescribe them for me immediately! And the 12-days of Christmas cookies sound good on saltine crackers too!

• deann-r

December 28, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Let me know if you do check into the drops! Oh, and that recipe is a good one. We’ve made it before.

• sasha

December 28, 2021 at 12:52 pm

I wear glasses all day. The only issue is cleaning them, need to ask someone to do that 1-3 times per day.

Also one possible issue is that they may fall off after some time, but wearing retainers like Wedgees and/or full size headphones prevents that. I guess adjusting the frame at the optician until it gets perfect may help too.

• deann-r

December 28, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Dirty glasses are the worst. I struggle with that issue when I wear sunglasses.

• lindsay-muench

January 24, 2022 at 7:38 pm

Lasik has been a lifesaver for me after wearing contacts for 16 years. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who is eligible.