Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Watching the news the other day I heard about a new eyedrop that temporarily helps improve closeup vision. Then it was a feature story on a local variety show I watch https://www.twincitieslive.com/fun/37259/vuity-eyedrops-at-chu-vision-institute/ Throughout my life I’ve never needed glasses. It’s the one area I lucked out with in the gene pool because most of my family has horrible vision. Now that I’m over 40 the need for cheaters is apparent. It’s such a pain though, needing to take them off and on all the time. Maybe I can do it with the Jaco but it’s still a process and I’m afraid I’ll poke my eye. Thinking about checking into the drops. Having clear closeup vision for up to 6 hours after putting in the drops, yes please. Worried about the cost though as I doubt insurance would cover it. Do you wear glasses? Are they difficult to manage? Would you consider the drops?

Kelly Miller
      Participant

The amazing solution of readers to me. I’m going to get my optometrist to prescribe them for me immediately! And the 12-days of Christmas cookies sound good on saltine crackers too!

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Let me know if you do check into the drops! Oh, and that recipe is a good one. We’ve made it before.

sasha
      Participant

I wear glasses all day. The only issue is cleaning them, need to ask someone to do that 1-3 times per day.

Also one possible issue is that they may fall off after some time, but wearing retainers like Wedgees and/or full size headphones prevents that. I guess adjusting the frame at the optician until it gets perfect may help too.

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Dirty glasses are the worst. I struggle with that issue when I wear sunglasses.

Lindsay Muench
      Participant

Lasik has been a lifesaver for me after wearing contacts for 16 years. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who is eligible.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account