This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

My next video has been posted. I thought it was good timing in case you would like to add any of these items to your wish list. I’m not sure if it’s an SMA thing or just a me thing, but I’m forever cold. Therefore when I come across a product that include the words “heated” or “warmer” I’ve got to check it out. This year I found a USB rechargeable hand warmer as well as a heated leg & foot massager. In this video I review both. One I like and one I’m not a fan of, so watch the video to find out. What I am a fan of is keeping busy. The HP Sprocket might be just the ticket to keep me entertained during the never ending hibernation of 2020. Check out the video to see what I think about it. Do you have any hibernation must haves? I’d love to hear your product suggestions.

Rechargeable Hand Warmer:

Foot and Calf Massager:

HP Sprocket Photo Printer:

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I cannot live without shawls in the winter. It’s like wearing a cozy blanket, except fashionable. When comfort meets stylish, I’m all for it haha

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

I love shawls too Alyssa.  My cousin crocheted me two last year.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.