Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

You’re out and about not paying attention 100%. Before you can avoid it you run something over (or step on if you don’t use a wheelchair.) Would you rather run over dog poop or a ketchup packet? It may seem like an easy choice, but let me tell you from experience a ketchup packet can make quite a mess and the smell lingers. Still I might be inclined to choose ketchup.

Adam
      Participant

Ketchup every day – 3 times daily even is preferred over hitting dog crap once! Ketchup doesn’t smoosh into the tread of your tires and need to be picked out with a stick. Ketchup will rinse away under the hose. The smell might linger but I’ll happily sniff & even eat ketchup, I’m not going near dog poo.

Run over a full tube of toothpaste once, that was messy, got smooshed in but smelled minty fresh.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Adam.
        DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Toothpaste, that’s an interesting one.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Oh man. I hate the smell of ketchup too but that’s gotta be the lesser of two evils for me. Running over toothpaste… now that’s something I wouldn’t hate haha.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account