SMA News Forums Forums Fun and General Chat Would You Rather? Would You Rather – Street Edition

• Would You Rather – Street Edition

Posted by deann-r on October 7, 2021 at 8:00 am

You’re out and about not paying attention 100%. Before you can avoid it you run something over (or step on if you don’t use a wheelchair.) Would you rather run over dog poop or a ketchup packet? It may seem like an easy choice, but let me tell you from experience a ketchup packet can make quite a mess and the smell lingers. Still I might be inclined to choose ketchup.

alyssa-silva replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • adam

October 7, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Ketchup every day – 3 times daily even is preferred over hitting dog crap once! Ketchup doesn’t smoosh into the tread of your tires and need to be picked out with a stick. Ketchup will rinse away under the hose. The smell might linger but I’ll happily sniff & even eat ketchup, I’m not going near dog poo.

Run over a full tube of toothpaste once, that was messy, got smooshed in but smelled minty fresh.

• deann-r

October 8, 2021 at 8:58 am

Toothpaste, that’s an interesting one.

• alyssa-silva

October 8, 2021 at 9:43 am

Oh man. I hate the smell of ketchup too but that’s gotta be the lesser of two evils for me. Running over toothpaste… now that’s something I wouldn’t hate haha.