• yvette-haas

May 11, 2021 at 4:17 pm

After reading that your new wedge is what is causing the issue, and that you used to use a black towel…. My first thought is that I would make a few zippered or velcroed covers for the wedge, and just swap it out as needed. I’m big on being mostly surrounded by cotton, as synthetic materials are never great with sweat. Just make sure you have enough so there’s always one to use while the others are in the wash.

• deann-r

May 12, 2021 at 8:44 am

Skin issues can be irritating, pun intended. I’d try Remedy powder or cream. Works wonders on my rash areas. I prefer the powder, but it can get cakey in areas with creases so I use cream in those spots. https://smile.amazon.com/Remedy-Antifungal-Powder-Bottle-Bottles/dp/B00G97DGB8/ref=sr_1_5?crid=SU9IVINWPFD5&dchild=1&keywords=remedy+powder&qid=1620826747&sprefix=remedy+po%2Caps%2C228&sr=8-5

• brianna-albers

May 12, 2021 at 3:38 pm

This is great, DeAnn, thank you!

• adam

May 12, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Wrap the towel over the new thing?

Never had skin probs till recently. Mum said the other day “your toes look like 50,000yr old crocodile skin at a museum”. I looked down & she wasn’t wrong lol I just don’t care anymore. Used to be a gelled hair, cologne drenched, dressed up pretty boy with a fat head but now I’m good in trackies (sweat pants/top) and cap with a squirt of deodorant. Still got a fat head.

• pooja

November 17, 2021 at 10:30 pm

For better skin care we can also use Aloe Vera. Using Aloe Vera on the face can help moisturize skin.

• pooja

November 18, 2021 at 9:42 pm

For better skin care we can also use Aloe Vera. Using Aloe Vera on the face can help moisturize skin. You have to search on google.