Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share Ryan’s column from today: https://smanewstoday.com/2018/08/23/sma-daily-life-walk-with-me-for-day-pun/?amp

Ryan does a nice job presenting what his daily life is like, from getting ready in the morning to working and leisurely time. Even though I don’t use a feeding tube, my morning routine is pretty extensive as well. It usually takes a good hour or so for my caregiver to get me up, showered, dressed and set up for the day. I also do chest PT at night.

What about you all? What does your daily life entail?

Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

Thanks Kevin!

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Daily routines can definitely be daunting when you think about it. It takes a lot more effort just to get the basics done. I like to pick out my clothes the night before. One thing that’s difficult for me is that what I choose to wear for the day is what I’m in for the entire day. If the weather changes, if I spill something or if my plans change and I’m not wearing the appropriate outfit it’s a whole ordeal to change and get comfortable again.

Thank for sharing your experiences Ryan. Everyone’s unique in their routine, but many of us can relate.

Ryan Berhar
        Keymaster

Daunting is a great word. In my opinion, one of the most difficult parts of SMA is accomplishing the basics. It takes a lot of fortitude just to get up each morning.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account