Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Ok so I don’t know if SMA burnout is a thing but I’m definitely dealing with something of that nature. Ever since my 4-week hospital stint, my days have been dedicated to tending to my health. I’m still fighting, still dealing with different health issues every day, and I desperately need a break. I wrote all about it in my latest column and the ways I’m trying to find balance in my life. But I’m curious: ever felt this way before? Like things are just way too overwhelming and you need a dang vacation from your own disease? Let’s chat about it.

Anna
      Participant

I can totally relate! It’s very hard to maintain a balance. Just make sure the breaks you take aren’t too long because, in my case, some “escapes” have ended up with me neglecting my health.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Ugh yes I know what you mean. The balance is a very thin line, one I haven’t quite figured out yet.

Robin C
      Participant

Alyssa, yes, I have been trying to resolve several health issues for over a year. It’s daunting and overwhelming. Unfortunately I can’t delegate this responsibility, but more than once I have said “I don’t want to Adult Today!”.

Alyssa Silva
        Keymaster

I’m sorry to hear you have been dealing with some health issues for a year. I’m in the same boat as you. I think we deserve a vacation!

Robin C
          Participant

Alyssa, thanks. Yes, when I was younger I really looked forward to vacations. Hugs!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account