SMA News Forums Forums SMA News Today Multimedia SMA News Today’s YouTube Dose of DeAnn Episode 13: Navigating Large Crowds

• Dose of DeAnn Episode 13: Navigating Large Crowds

Posted by deann-r on July 11, 2018 at 11:00 am

https://youtu.be/av7qKxWD2iE

In the latest episode of Dose of DeAnn: A Glimpse Into My Life With SMA, I talk about navigating large crowds of people and share tips for going to big events. Recently I went with my nieces to a quilt exhibit and a band festival.

I show footage of both events in this video, and at the end I give some tips to others with SMA for attending events with large crowds of people. These include wearing hand sanitizer, arriving and leaving early and having someone with you in case you need anything. And while there’s no guarantee of avoiding colds or other illnesses, sometimes it’s worth the risk in order to have some fun.

What about you all? Do you have any tips for navigating large crowds? Do you have stories of your own? Join the discussion.

Be sure to subscribe and check out the SMA News Today YouTube channel, where you can find all episodes of Dose of DeAnn: A Glimpse into my Life with SMA. You can also connect with me directly, right here on the forums page. 

ryan-berhar-2 replied 5 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • kevin-schaefer

July 11, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Great video DeAnn! Yeah if I’m at a big event, I also prefer to arrive early and leave early. Either that or I wait at the end for the crowds to clear out a bit. I did that at a New Year’s Eve concert last year.

• ryan-berhar-2

July 11, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Great tips! This reminds me of when I was in school. I would always leave classes a few minutes early to avoid navigating the crowded halls.